The past few months have been quite the roller coaster! With new developments in the news every day, it has been a season of navigating change for all of us. Through it all, our goal at Care Net Pregnancy Centers of Houston has been to continue to serve you well.
Although we had to restrict some of our services earlier in the spring, we are almost back to normal. We have always had an emphasis on cleanliness, but with COVID-19, we have adopted all of the disinfecting and distancing protocols recommended by the CDC and other health officials.
We are delighted to announce that as of May 18th we are open for in person appointments. Our staff is thrilled to get to see you face to face again.
As you plan to visit us, here are a few things to keep in mind in preparing for your appointment:
• To limit those in the building at any given time, the front door will remain locked. Please plan on coming inside for your appointment alone; all other guests should remain outside.
• Please wear a mask when you come for your appointment and be prepared to remain socially distanced from others while you are here.
• Be prepared for the usual health screening and temperature scan.
• We will disinfect all areas visited and surfaces touched between visits within our suite with additional sanitizing several times a day in the common areas.
• Of course, our staff will be thoroughly washing their hands before and after they visit with you.
Thank you for your patience as we do our best to safely serve you. If you have any questions prior to your visit, please don’t hesitate to ask.
This time of social distancing has been hard for all of us. Take time to take care of yourself-call a friend you haven’t talked to in a while, take a walk, or splurge on a magazine for a treat.
We were here for you before COVID-19, and we are here for you now. If you find yourself in an unplanned pregnancy and don’t know what to do, we are here for you. Our staff will help you explore your options, answer your questions about pregnancy and abortion, and empower you to make an informed choice. No matter what, we’re here for you.
Limited online appointments are available now. More times are available by phone. Please call 281.444.8554 (Champions) or 832.653.6494 (Cypress) to schedule an appointment.