Pregnancy Wasn’t Part Of Your Plans
This Wasn’t Supposed To Happen
If you’re in college in the Houston area and worried about an unplanned pregnancy, you may be experiencing a personal crisis full of concerns about your future. Let us help you work through the situation and answer your questions.
Don’t Panic Before You’re Sure
The most important thing you can do right now is determine if you’re really pregnant. Even if you’ve done a home test already, Care Net Pregnancy Center is able to offer you a medical-quality pregnancy test with confidential results at no cost to you.
I’ve Heard That I Should Get An Ultrasound
We offer limited first-trimester ultrasounds to qualifying clients. After your initial pregnancy test performed here at our center, you may qualify for a complimentary ultrasound to determine the viability of your pregnancy and how far along you are so that you can better understand your options.
An unplanned pregnancy in college might bring added pressure from a partner who is worried about his own future. Or a parent who had different plans for you. If you’re feeling pressured by someone else to have an abortion and want someone to talk to, make an appointment to speak with one of our Care Staff. You are not alone.
Thinking About Abortion?
Every year, our center sees women from the Lone Star College system, Prairie View A&M, and other campuses in the Houston area who are considering abortion as a solution to an unplanned pregnancy. If you’re thinking about visiting an abortion clinic, you have the right to be fully informed about abortion as a medical procedure. We invite you to make an appointment with one of our Care Staff who can answer your questions about abortion procedures and risks.
Helping Students Since 1991
- How will I finish school?
- What will my parents say?
- Will I lose my scholarship?
- What will happen to me?
Click on your School for Directions:
- Houston Community College – Spring Branch Campus
- Houston Community College – Acres Homes
- Houston Community College – Katy Campus
- Houston Community College – Northline Campus
- Lone Star College – Creekside Center
- Lone Star College – CyFair
- Lone Star College – Greenspoint Center
- Lone Star College – North Harris
- Lone Star College – University Park
- Prairie View A&M University
- Prairie View A&M University Northwest Houston Center
- Remington College – Greenspoint Campus
- University of Houston Downtown-Northwest
- University of Houston – Katy
Not ready to make an appointment? Do you still have questions and want to be contacted?
Make A Pregnancy Test Appointment
If you’re concerned about being pregnant and don’t know what to do next, make an appointment for a pregnancy test at Care Net Pregnancy Center. Answering your questions and giving you the facts is why we’re here. Visit our center for a free pregnancy test and abortion education. All of our services are free and confidential.